For our Morning Links, we scanned the local papers, blogs, and news websites for a roundup of news and opinion on the Baltimore Ravens that caught our eye.
- The Ravens should continue to scratch WR Breshad Perriman Perriman has yet to live up to his first round potential. His career to this point has been injury-riddled and keeping him off the field benefits the Ravens in their push for the playoffs. (Baltimore Beatdown)
- Perriman understands reason for benching, doesn’t agree Wide receiver Breshad Perriman looked up to the ceiling and tilted his head to the side when asked whether he understood why he was benched last Sunday by the Baltimore Ravens. (ESPN)
- Ravens LB Terrell Suggs makes the latest injury report The last Ravens injury report for the week includes the first appearance of linebacker Terrell Suggs. (Pro Football Talk)
- Ravens RB Alex Collins says his 1st touchdown was LONG overdue Before last Sunday’s game at the Green Bay Packers, the Ravens’ Alex Collins ranked 14th in the NFL in rushing, but was the only running back in the top 44 without a rushing touchdown. (Baltimore Sun)
- Ebony Bird Podcast – episode 14 Another great episode full of Baltimore Ravens talk (Ebony Bird)